Weavers Way gives back to the community through a donations program. We receive many requests, so we ask that you use our donation request form and allow three weeks for consideration of your request.
Weavers Way uses the following criteria to evaluate requests for donations:
The organization is located within the Weavers Way service area; and has a relationship with Weavers Way in that
- it is a Weavers Way institutional account, or
- a Weavers Way staff person is an active volunteer with the organization, or
- a significant Weavers Way volunteer is an active volunteer with the organization
- the organization is located within the Weavers Way service area;
- serves a broad segment of the community (a “community-wide” organization).
Eligible organizations are limited to one donation per Weavers Way fiscal year (July-June). Donations must be approved by the General Manager. Donations over $75 must also be approved by the Finance Manager. Donations for raffles may be in the form of gift certificates, gift baskets or work-hour credits. Donations for events may be in the form of retail- or wholesale-price merchandise vouchers, food platters or assistance with publicity.
Weavers Way may also consider a limited number of requests from eligible organizations to co-sponsor or purchase an ad for a community-wide event. Funds for these purposes are advertising expenses rather than donations. Such requests must be approved by the General Manager and CFO.
Gift certificates or other types of concessions to individuals are generally limited to $25 in value and are given at the discretion of the General Manager.