Aaaand we’re back — back to school, back to the daily grind. You swear you have this all worked out. But just in case, here are some hurry-up morning options.
- Local individual yogurts — from Pequea Valley Farm in Lancaster County and Wholesome Dairy in Berks County. Worth a linger during your morning commute.
- Merrymead chocolate milk — Worcester's finest in a pint-sized plastic bottle. Those must be some contented cows.
- Equal Exchange coffees — Fairly traded masterpieces from small-farmer co-ops worldwide, now an even better deal as part of the Co-op Basics price program. Because grownups need a giddyup, too. (Make sure you wash out your travel mug the night before.)
- Slow Rise Four Seed Cookies — Another standout from Lancaster County. Each 4-oz. cookie is packed with sunflower, flax, pumpkin and sesame seeds.
- Laura’s Wholesome Junk Food Bitelets — Yummy, whole-grain chunks (not junk!) that use dates as the prime sweetener. Four varieties, only in Chestnut Hill.