Weavers Way Community Programs depends on a broad range of support to sustain and grow our programs. As a Weavers Way member, shopper, or someone exploring this site, you have already demonstrated that you are passionate about food – how and where it is produced, what it tastes like, how it sustains you and the earth. Donating to WWCP allows you to spread that passion and awareness where it is most needed – to communities in Northwest Philadelphia lacking access to fresh, healthy, sustainably produced food.
We are very proud of what we accomplish each year – reaching over 3300 children and teens in our farm education and School Marketplace programs – but we need your help to continue our important work.Please join us in sustaining fun and inspiring programs for the Northwest Philadelphia community!
Give Generously – Give Locally! Giving to Weavers Way Community Programs keeps your charitable dollars in your community. Individual donations also allow us to respond quickly to new opportunities - whether it is expanding the Hope Garden, buying materials for a new Marketplace school, or starting a new garden at a local elementary school.Thank you for your generosity.There are many ways to support WWCP. Please consider giving in one of the following ways, or contact us if you have a creative fundraising idea you’d like to discuss.
Your tax-deductible donations can be made:
- By check payable to Weavers Way Community Programs, and mailed to WWCP, 559 Carpenter Lane, Philadelphia, PA 19119, or delivered to our mailbox on the second floor of the Mt. Airy store.
- At the cash register of any Weavers Way Co-op location. The cashier will print a separate receipt for tax purposes.
Thank you to all of our generous donors and supporters:
- AMJ Foundation
- Chestnut Hill Community Fund
- Claneil Foundation
- Bennett Family Foundation
- Henrietta Tower Wurts Memorial Fund
- J.J. Kalm Foundation
- Nararo Foundation
- PA Department of Agriculture
- Patricia Kind Family Foundation
- Pitcairn Trust
- Samuel S. Fels Fund
- The Fourjay Foundation
- The Leo & Peggy Pierce Foundation
- The Linda & David Glickstein Fund of The Philadelphia Foundation
- Wyncote Foundation