Every Monday, 4-7 p.m., check out our weekly Local Monday afternoon showcases of the locally made bounty of our area. Taste samples, meet vendors and save on great products that are made within 150 miles of Philadelphia. (To read more about our local products, visit our Local Products page.)
- Roundtop Farm from Honeybrook, PA, will be sampling sheep's milk cheeses. **Special time: 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Chaikhana Chai will be warming up your fall day with hot spiced Chai from West Chester, PA.
Roundtop Farm will head over to the Mt Airy store to sample more of their sheep's milk cheeses
- Soom Foods from Philadelphia finds the highest quality white sesame seeds from Ethiopia to make a smooth tahini without any bitterness. Try the chocolate sesame butter for a sweet treat on your toast.
- One Village Coffee will be giving everyone a little afternoon pick-me-up with their locally (Souderton, PA) roasted coffee.
- Soom Foods brings their original and chocolate tahinis to our Mt. Airy store.
- Calkins Creamery in the Poconos makes an array of artisan cheeses for every occasion. Come sample a few in our Chestnut Hill store, starting at 3 p.m.
- One Village Coffee is back in our Mt. Airy store with their locally roasted coffee.