We're opening a store in Ambler!
Check this page often for links to news and updates about our newest Philadelphia-area co-op grocery store. We’re excited to bring local and organic food to a new community!
Where is it?
From Generocity, March 3: Why Ambler Food Co-op is becoming a part of Weavers Way to open a community-owned grocery store
March 2017 Shuttle
- Ambler Partnership Approved; On to Construction
- General Manager's Corner: Marching to Ambler — and Getting It Right
February 2017 Shuttle
- Ambler Store Planning Progresses, One Meeting at a Time
- Ambler Co-op Pioneers Check In on the Future
- Upstream, It’s the Wissahickon Valley Watershed Association
January 2017 Shuttle
December 2016 Shuttle
- GM Jon Roesser's General Membership Meeting Report Focuses on Finances, Ambler
November 2016 Shuttle:
- Letter from Jon Roesser and Chris Hill: Weavers Way Chooses Third Store Location in Ambler
- Thanks from Ambler Food Co-op
- Membership Corner: Ambler Members Are Eager to Get to Work
- Ambler Celebrity Spotlight: Kathleen Casey
- Editor's Note . . . And I'll Be Wrong Again
- Letter: Can a 3-Store Co-op Still Be a Community?
- Suggestion Book: Norman Is Persuaded
Want to know more about the Ambler Food Co-op? Here's their website.